Problems all around
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service is slow, phones freezing up, turns on and off, messages are returned,  not sent , delayed, and other misc. Problems

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems all around
tbo27
Master - Level 2

what type of phone? the usual any damage or changes made recently question

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid RazrM, .. no damage of any kind, ..

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started about 2 months ago .  tried uninstalling apps and about 2-3 wks ago did factory reset

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear you are having these concerns. We are happy you came to us for help. Lets turn this around and get your device working properly again. What make and model phone do you have? How long has this been happening? Were there any changes that took place when this started?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid RAZR M

MOTXT907W

started about 3 months ago.,

No major changes that I noticed would have any impact.... I've tried many things .. Apps, installing, uninstalling... Factory reset... No damage to phone ...

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

"My phone (or service)  is way screwed up and I get messages sent late, delayed or not in order... So some msgs I may not have read or received or u may not have got mine... I'm trying to get help from Verizon. "

That is the message I had to send to people I communicate with,, I continue to have trouble. ,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elreylatino,

Sounds like you have done quite a bit of work already, we appreciate all the troubleshooting you have done so far. What is the current software your phone is on now http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-63847/ ? You mentioned you did a reset, could you describe the steps you took for that reset?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

183.46.15..XT907.Verizon. En.us

0 Likes
Elreylatino
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happenened by accident, a buddy of mine failed screenlock code several times and it was reset

0 Likes