Problems with Droid RAZR HD
10_8denson

Hi,

I have had to post this into the Droid RAZR MAXX section due to the Droid RAZR HD no longer being posted on Verizon's site anywhere.  I first acquired this phone on 6/18/2013.  After a month I started having a few problems with the phone.  Being my first smart phone I just thought thats how it operated.  In December of 13 the problems had gotten so bad that I had gone by my local store several times and was basically told that if I wanted a different phone to buy one off Craigslist.  I couldn't believe that! The phone was only 6 months old and still under warranty.  The associate never offered to complete a warranty claim either.  Since then I am on my second replacement, third phone all together and have called Verizon a few times about every phone I get that turns out to be defective. Would Verizon not allow an exchange seven months into a two year contract if every phone I've had has been defective? I mean, its not even on their web site anywhere and the Droid RAZR MAXX is and it came out the same time as my Droid RAZR HD. 

A VZ rep once offered to exchange and downgrade me only to another Droid.  I did not care to downgrade and stay with the Android OS.  I want to get away from the Android OS completely and change over to an Iphone and be done with it.  I'm not asking for the latest and greatest Iphone just because it might seem as though "I dislike the Droid I have now".  I want to change over to an Iphone because every Droid I get turns out to be defective. I wish I had NEVER EVER selected the Droid in the first place and hope I don't regret signing up Verizon, their service is awesome and CS is great too.  I've just been in this string of defective phones that's not even listed on their web site anymore and I don't care to have a phone that locks up and freezes when I need to make a call.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Droid RAZR HD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us. We also want to make sure you have a phone that is working properly for  you, 10.8denson.
The warranty will replace the same make/model for you.
If you are looking to get a different device, you can look into Certified Pre Owned http://bit.ly/NTcxRW, a possible Edge upgrade http://bit.ly/1br8ZPg. Have we been able to troubleshoot this device with you?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes