RAZR M with black screen and blinking green light
skobie

I woke up this morning and my phone won't do anything.

At first, I thought the phone was dead and put it on the charger - nothing. I thought maybe the charger was busted but I put another phone on there and it worked just fine. So, I continued to charge the phone and I'm still having the same problem. I tried holding the power button down for 10 second but it still won't turn on.

I try to call my phone from another number and it goes directly to voicemail.

This phone is only 10 days old. Any ideas as to what's wrong with my phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: RAZR M with black screen and blinking green light
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for about 30 seconds and see if that turns the phone back on.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for about 30 seconds and see if that turns the phone back on.

0 Likes
skobie

It was successful in turning the phone off. I was then able to successfully turn it back on - thank you!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hmm Well if it wasn't turned off,  and you didn't have it hooked to your charger, when you looked at the screen & noticed the green blinking light that would indicate a Message was pushed to the phone) Any way that is the way it's on my Razr Maxx but with slight differences OS's it might indicate something slightly different.. did you happen to Look up in the upper left corner to see if there was anything in the Pull down shade on your screen once you got the screen to come on..

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome; hopefully the phone won't hang again.

0 Likes