RAZR hd and suspect Smart Actions "battery saver"
hattrkdad

A few days ago I noticed a new smart action on my razr hd titled "batter saver". This is not a smart action that I activated/created on the phone. To be sure I deleted all the smart actions in the app and the "battery saver" is still displayed in the notifications.  I've stopped the app and it just turns itself back on. Is this something anyone else has seen? I did do the 4.1.2 update the other day, maybe related? Thanks for any help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RAZR hd and suspect Smart Actions "battery saver"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello hattrkdad,

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your Smart Actions. It is a convenient application if you choose to use it. The battery Saver was a addition added when the new software came through.If you do not want to utilize it, then you can both delete it from the app, as well as remove notifications through the app settings. Since it is new it will suggest the app anytime it would be applicable to your phone's status. Please keep us updated on this situation.

TonyG
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: RAZR hd and suspect Smart Actions "battery saver"
ZiggyPets

Verizon Customer Support,

I have the same issue, and as hattrkdad explained, he had disabled the smart action. He also, went so far as to delete the smart action from the app... I did the same, but that does not solve the problem.

Now, as far as turning off the notifications, I personally do like the Smart Actions App. I like the notifications for the actions, that I set up, BUT I can't stop the "battery saver" notification from constantly popping up, and flashing, in the notifications bar... It is quite annoying, and unnecessary.

It is obviously a bug, perhaps within the app itself...?

0 Likes