RECIEVING/SENDING PICTURE MESSAGING...
lando-7680

HOW DO I RECIEVE AND SEND MESSAGES...??? I CANT SEEM TO SEND THEM OR RECIEVE THEM.... JUST SOME MESSAGE ABOUT ENABLING DATA SETTINGS KEEPS COMING UP BUT I TRY TO LOOK FOR THAT SETTING AND I CANT FIND IT...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RECIEVING/SENDING PICTURE MESSAGING...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is your cellular (3G or 4G) connection on and active? The settings for it is in the wireless & networks area of the phone settings.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: RECIEVING/SENDING PICTURE MESSAGING...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get those messages flowing smooth for you lando-7680. What your phone is trying to tell you is that mobile data needs to be enabled for picture messages to send or receive. They can't send through a WiFi network. But as Ann154 mentioned, the setting is in the Wireless & Networks area of your phone. In fast, from the home screen of your phone press your Menu key and select System Settings, then tap More under Wireless & Networks. Select Mobile Networks and make sure the box is checked for Data Enabled. Your picture messages should be able to send without that pesky error once it's turned on.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes