RED RAZR MAXX Limited Edition..
B33
Legend

The Red Limited Edition Maxx is out To Verizon Employees only to bad we Customers Can't Snag one but who know someone might get lucky!  if an employee would like to share there experience with this neat new phone Please Do as it is Very Cool looking..   b33

Here is a Link to the Photos of the Special Edition Red Maxx

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/05/05/limited-edition-red-droid-razr-maxx-devices-start-to-arrive-for...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
RED RAZR MAXX Limited Edition..
Wildman
Legend

B33 you do remember what happened with the last employee that got a limited addition device and shared it...  He got fired and the customer couldnt use the device be bought from the employee..

0 Likes
Re: RED RAZR MAXX Limited Edition..
B33
Legend

I didn't know he got the Boot Wildman!  LMAO.. An that one heck of way to get your self terminated an if he got the phone back he's probably not able to use it either since the termination.  A what i heard Wildman is when employees are let go they have to give up all privileges an there Work phone's before they can leave the building they work in. I was told this by a Rep that i've known for a long time..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

That would only make sense if that was the rule...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well he could have just been blowing Wildman as some guys do.  But i know my cousin she worked for Cox an this is True not faking not lying!  An i even kidded her about it..she had free Cable , Internet &  Phone An right at the minute she Quit it was all yanked. The minute she signed her papers to leave the Company.. 

0 Likes