Razr M, no googlenow after update
JohnSpartan79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Last night, I got the prompt to update to 4.1.1   After a 15 minute download and a 20 minute install, I finally had jellybean.   I am tinkering around with it this morning.   There was a splash screen with three options to walkthrough the most significant advances.   After looking through them I went about using my phone as normal.   I went to go use the googlenow function, and I cannot get it to start.   I try swiping up.  From the menu key, the homescreen, the recent, the back.  No dice.   I also saw online that from the lock screen the upward swipe should be the google now function, but mine is still to unlock to the dialer.

Anything I am missing?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Razr M, no googlenow after update
JohnSpartan79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I figured it out... I had the google search bar disabled bc its ugly and I never used it.   As soon as I enabled it again googlenow works just great.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ibm360
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the JB update from Motorola and Google Now works when I swipe up starting at the Verizon logo on the bottom.

0 Likes
JohnSpartan79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I figured it out... I had the google search bar disabled bc its ugly and I never used it.   As soon as I enabled it again googlenow works just great.

0 Likes