Razr M stuck with red M symbol
Mindylou1

My Razr M has the red M on front screen.  I tried soft reboot and factory reboot.  still goes to red M symbol.  I did app updates last night.  And when I got up  this morning it was giving multiple error messages saying apps have stopped.  I turned the phone off when that 1st happened bc it would not let me into any apps.  Was working fine, then started getting the error messages again.  When I turned off the  phone again  it would not turn back on.  Help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr M stuck with red M symbol
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mindylou1-

Have no fear, help is here. I know that my phone is my lifeline, so I want to be sure we get you up and running in no time. Thank you so much for all of your information and troubleshooting steps up to this point. I just want to dig a little bit deeper. What changes (if any) have been made to the phone in the last week?
AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Razr M stuck with red M symbol
slmcolorado
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue Mindylou described, but I am not finding solutions.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes