Razr Maxx Calendar will not sync with Exchange Calendar
dbatton

My Thunderbolt synced fine....just switched to the Razr Maxx Friday and the Calendar will not sync with my Exchange Calendar. Email and contacts are syncing fine.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Razr Maxx Calendar will not sync with Exchange Calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked your account setting and sync to verify the sync is turned on for the calendar and contacts?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Razr Maxx Calendar will not sync with Exchange Calendar
dbatton

Yes- I have even been back to Best Buy Geek squad and they are scratching

their heads because they can not figure out why my contacts and email sync

but the calendar does not.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked with your IT department to verify your account is setup correctly on your device and also on the exchange server at your company?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dbatton

Yes. I swapped the phone out for a RAZR Max HD - used the exact same

credentials and it works flawlessly.

0 Likes
Rktek_TN

I have the exact same issue.  Bionic worked flawlessly.  Razr Maxx will not sync the calendar on the schedule that account is set to sync to.  I can force a sync but this causes me to miss meetings set on desktop.  Verizon store folks can't explain it.  HELP!!!

0 Likes
ldguser

I also have the same problem. Calendar entries made on phone are not syncing to exchange server. Entries made in Outlook are syncing. Email sysncs in both directions. Passwords entered, syncing options checked.

Dbatton, I hope you get an answer that will help us!

0 Likes
Gapam

I guess I'm screwed.  My Razr HD calendar won't sync with Google - apparently all my events were on the phone calendar and not Googe calendar.  After following prior posts, I cleared the data on my phone's calendar - now my events are gone and I don't know when my next appointments are.  Any way to retrieve that data?  Any way to sync the two calendars - or to make sure the darn appointments are placed on the Google calendar and not the stupid phone calendar?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Gapam wrote:

I guess I'm screwed.  My Razr HD calendar won't sync with Google - apparently all my events were on the phone calendar and not Googe calendar.  After following prior posts, I cleared the data on my phone's calendar - now my events are gone and I don't know when my next appointments are.  Any way to retrieve that data?  Any way to sync the two calendars - or to make sure the darn appointments are placed on the Google calendar and not the stupid phone calendar?

You have to select the Google/Gmail account as the location where to save the event. In the screen where you are adding the info to create the event there is a spot for choosing which calendar to save it to. This is where you pick the Gmail calendar.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Gapam wrote:

Any way to sync the two calendars - or to make sure the darn appointments are placed on the Google calendar and not the stupid phone calendar?

The device calendar is non-syncable.

If you open up your calendar and select settings > calendars to display > make sure only the Google Calendar is selected. That way every appt you enter into your calendar will be input into the Google Calendar.

0 Likes