Razr and Google calendar not 2-way syncing
oh-fish-al

The background...

Just bought the Motorola Razr.  Use Outlook 2007 as my primary calendar, gmail as my primary email.  I interfaced my Outlook calendar with Google Calendar using the free Google Calendar Sync download. Verizon set up the phone when I purchased it and I have my suspicions on it being done correctly.  I have the Google Calendar sync set up to do 2-way syncing.  The initial interface between Outlook, Google Calendar and the Razr seemed to go very well.

The problem:

When I input into Google calendar or into the Outlook Calendar, it puts works perfectly. When I input into the Razr, nothing goes to either Google Calendar or Outlook.

My settings:

Accounts: Gmail and Google.  The Google account has books, contacts, gmail, and calendar data and sync all checked.

The calendars I have synced and visible are my Google gmail calendar, US Holidays and Weather.  My Phone calendar is NOT synced, visible.  I had it where the Phone was synced, visible with no difference (I changed it based on other forum suggestions).

The question: What do I have to do to get the phone to sync with Google Calendar?  It should do it automatically.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Razr and Google calendar not 2-way syncing
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

You need to install Google Calendar sync. Set it up for two way and you will be fine.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Razr and Google calendar not 2-way syncing
SteelerFan
Contributor - Level 2

You need to install Google Calendar sync. Set it up for two way and you will be fine.

0 Likes