Razr maxx weak 4G/3G signal
vensent

in multiple locations My mobile hot spot gets a strong 4g signal and my brand new Razr Maxx gets a weak 3G sygnal at best,  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr maxx weak 4G/3G signal
djosito123

yeah I have been having the same trouble with my droid razr maxx....good luck on trying to get it fixed. I am on my 4th replacement phone and the best solution they come up with is that there is not a strong signal because of the terrain in my area.....LIES LIES LIES IS ALL VERIZON IS GOOD FOR!!!!!

let me know if you succeed on getting a resolution.

0 Likes
Re: Razr maxx weak 4G/3G signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi vensent!

A low signal is no fun, especially when another device using the same network is getting a better signal. Let's see what we can do to make things better for you. I have a couple of troubleshooting steps for you to try. Please check and make sure that your network setting is set to 4G. You can do this by following these steps:

Menu
System Settings
More
Mobile Networks
Network Mode
Choose LTE/CDMA

Another troubleshooting step is an application that has been added to the Google Play Store in order to assist in maintaining signal. Please check it out and download it to your phone from the Play Store: http://bit.ly/Rr6pfO Please keep me posted on how this works for you.

Thanks,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes