Razr not charging now totally dead
Slm2110

This afternoon I plugged my phone to its wall charger and about an hour later I when I went to get it, it had not charged at all. Infact it was down to the thinnest red line. By the time I got home it was totally dead. So I got my other wall charger thinking that maybe there was something wrong with the first charger, and again no charge. I also did the power/down vol and no response. It has been working fine, I've never had this problem before and I totally dread the thoughts of having anything to do with the staff at our local Verizon store. Help! Thanks so much.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razr not charging now totally dead
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there slm2110. I am sorry about the charging issues that you are having with your device. It sounds like it needs an energy boost and I am here to revive it. I am concerned that you don't feel comfortable visiting your local Verizon Wireless store. If you have been mistreated in any way, please bring it to my attention so I can submit the proper feedback. I also apologize for the delay in my response and I appreciate your patience.

Were you able to get your phone turned back on?

If the phone was charged, the way to get it back on would be through a soft reset. To do that you would want to press and hold down the power key and volume key on the same time for about 10 seconds. It sounds like you have already tried this and I am sorry if it has not worked.

If you have tried multiple chargers to try to bring it on and it is still off, we would have to look into replacement options. If you are still under warranty we can replace the phone at no cost to you as long as there is no physical or water damage done to the device.

If your outside of warranty, but you have insurance on the device, you can place a claim at www.phoneclaim.com.

If you are outside of the warranty and do not have insurance then we can either activate an older device for you or else you can look into our Certified Pre Owned Program by visiting http://vz.to/rcDvLW.

If you have an upgrade available you can than upgrade to a brand new device. Let us know if you need additional assistance.

NickB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes