RazrMaxx making odd... burst of noise randomly
Vivianas

Ever since the latest update my phone has been doing some short variation of my notification ringtone. I use the "look at me ringtone" for text messaging and default sound for my notes. However often times now it I will set it down screen off and I'll hear a fraction of what I would think is the sound for a notification. If the sound wave was maybe a second or so long this would be 1/4 of it just enough to know a sound came from the phone.

However I see no new displays although the only thing i'm seeing is a keyboard looking icon in the top left hand corner. Could this be a reason for the noise but for whatever reason its not playing the whole noise? I haven't had this problem before the update and now its kind of annoying...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: RazrMaxx making odd... burst of noise randomly
B33
Legend

It's probably because the App that the Ringtone came from is not up to date with I.C.S as you said it Worked Fine with Gingerbread but isn't doing the Same with Ice Cream. You might see if there is a Update in your Apps in the Play-Store. If there is a Update and the Comments that follows the App Show 5 stars or at least 4 then it would be a good thing to Update..

0 Likes
vstjames
Contributor - Level 1

Aliens. And Goverment spies. They've been listening to you, watching you. Now you know. Okay, I shouldn't laugh at your dilemna. Most likely, what B33 says is the way to go for fixing it. But, just remember, if some late night, you wake up suddenly, and see a "shadow" in the room, well, you know.... Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend
0 Likes