Razzr Maxx HD
marshallspj

How do I transfer my pictures to my memory card from the internal storage?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Razzr Maxx HD
Not applicable

Use a file manager app such as Astro File Manager.

0 Likes
okamsrazor22
Contributor - Level 1

Motocast works well for this and is free. Using Astro works, but takes too long. You can plug your device in via a USB cable and just move them to a laptop/PC with Motocast and then plug the Memory card into the laptop and transfer them that way.

0 Likes
Not applicable

marshallspj wrote:

How do I transfer my pictures to my memory card from the internal storage?

If it is anything like my wife's Razr you can set it to place the photos you take on the external SD card. This way no transfer back or forth is needed. It is also a good idea space wise since it frees up needed space on the internal memory.

You need to go into Camera Settings and tell the camera to store all future pics on SD card.

No need to hook to anything or even download any app. I do like Motocast in that the pictures on our home computers as well as music and documents are on her phone. You can also use it in reverse to take from the phone to the computer.

Good Luck

0 Likes
asingh_ut

Good post!

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I love the dropbox app for my photos, set it up to sync your photos and they are available on-line from any web connected device.  If you download the app for your computer they will show up on your computer the next time it is connected to the internet.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I agree.  I have 2 laptops that stay connected, so my pictures automatically download from Dropbox to those 2 laptops.  Then, they are automatically backed up to a WD MyBookLive.

0 Likes
Spiral
Master - Level 1

I use Copy for saving my pics the same way.  It downloads them automatically after they are shot and saves them online. Use my referral and get 5GB free storage (+5GB for me also) on top of the 15GB free for new accounts when you open your new account via this link.

https://copy.com?r=8f8vNl

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Good Suggestion.!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I was thinking about Using this app i think Wildman used it one or another

0 Likes