Reject call message
lachele1

Droid Turbo 2....since I got my last software update, I no longer have the option to reject incoming calls with sms. What happen to that feature?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Reject call message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Iachele1, having your software up to date can be an exciting thing. For your Droid Turbo 2, we want you to en joy those improvements. These Quick Responses are still built into the software. When receiving a call, is the QuickResponses button missing, prenset or non responsive when pressed? Are you able to send a screen shot of exactly what you are seeing?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lachele1

There are no options to reject the call with sms. When you press ignore, it just sends the call to voicemail.@

[Personal information was removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lachele1

@LorenB_VZW

0 Likes
lachele1

This issue has yet to be resolve and I have sent all requested items and no

one has contacted me back.

On Apr 1, 2016 8:30 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Was the calls coming in while the phone was locked or unlocked? It might make a difference.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lachele1, I know that has to be a very convenient feature for you. Lets dig deeper into why this is happening. Are you having any issues with texting? How long has it been since you completed the software update?

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lachele1

Both. When I am on the phone. If my phone is locked or im using the phone.

Before the update, no matter what state my phone was in, I was able to use

the reject text. They are in the settings but when an incoming call comes

in, I dont have that option anymore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re not giving up on this just yet lachele1 and I appreciate your patience with us. I think I have found the answer to your question. You are still able to respond with a text. When a call comes in and you are unable to answer it touch the phone icon and drag the icon up. This will open up a message window option and you can then select your message and immediately send it. Give that a try and let us know if that works out for you.

ErinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lachele1

Thats what it used to do. There is no option anymore. Can you call me on

another phone number. [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] if at all possible.

0 Likes