Replies to emails get stuck in Outbox - Exchange Server
gr8pyrs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Using the factory email client, on my Exchange Server account I can send and forward emails.

When I reply to an email the reply gets stuck in the Outbox and a notification pops up "Internal Error" with a "button" to "Report"

Once this occurs any and all other emals will load up behind the stuck reply until I delete it.

Droid Turbo, Android ver 4.4.4,

Any known fixes?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Replies to emails get stuck in Outbox - Exchange Server
Snn5
Legend

I might try the official Outlook app instead.  If possible.

Microsoft Outlook – Android Apps on Google Play

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gr8pyrs

I want to get your email app working the way it should. I also have the Turbo and use the stock email app. What email service provider are you using? I discovered my Gmail account worked far better on the Gmail app than the default one (as an example). Have you force stopped the app in your settings menu along with clearing the cache?

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gr8pyrs
Enthusiast - Level 2

BryanS_VZW

I think the issue is in the native email client software. It is only happening on my Exchange Server email account. It only occurs on a reply to an email. I can send and forward, I cannot reply.

I Really don't want to get into multiple email apps, shouldn't have to in my opinion. Never had a problem with my Motorola Maxx HD....

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I use Gmail and Live.  I use the Gmail app and have access to my Microsoft accounts without forwarding.

0 Likes
gr8pyrs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Snn5

Thanks. I will try some of this when all else fails. However, a two day old phone in my opinion should work. Exchange is not new and past Android versions I have used have worked flawlessly.

I'll keep your recommendations as reference.