Returned my first Razr Maxx because of dead pixels...now my new one has a dead pixel?
DisgruntledVerizonMan

There is a dead pixel in the middle of the screen and it is really annoying.

I returned my first device within 14 days, but what's Verizon's exchange/return policy on the 2nd time.

I really want the Samsung Galaxy SIII, so can I return my Maxx (go back on my Fascinate) and get the SIII when it comes out?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Returned my first Razr Maxx because of dead pixels...now my new one has a dead pixel?
B33
Legend

EECK Two down for the Count Hum it's a Hard call. The Galaxy is nice and New but it's just new to Market!  An sometimes when you return Devices more than once the Reps won't tell you but it's something they would rather not do even though it's a Manufactures Defect..I don't know if your were told or Not you can Exchange for a Different device but if something goes wrong with it. It's yours for the Duration of your Contract Meaning! you can get the new Galaxy an it goes Bonkers your only exchange if they Honor it Would be another New Galaxy SIII b33

0 Likes
Re: Returned my first Razr Maxx because of dead pixels...now my new one has a dead pixel?
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3

Are you still within 14 days of the original order? if so return it asap! With that being said, the phone you have is a good phone. When I upgrade I am debating between the two.

0 Likes