Ringtone changing on alarm?
Joan_Burgess

I've been having trouble with my Razor for the last 3 months.  Now for some reason this morning when I woke to my alarm on my phone, the ringtone was changed to one of the Droid ringtones, instead of the song that I paid and selected through my music.  How do I get this back.  This phone is becoming very frustrating.  Shuts off when it wants to by itself, changes phone ringtones when it pleases, now the alarm.  Can someone help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ringtone changing on alarm?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the song you want as an alarm saved on the internal memory or the SD card?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Joan_Burgess

I cannot seem to be able to find it anywhere.  It was a Maroon 5 song?  How would I know?  I woke to this alarm on Tuesday morning for work.  Today it's not there?  I have no clue where to look, it only lets me pick the droid defaults, about 7 of them.  I cannot see any others.

0 Likes
Joan_Burgess

Figured it out by downloading an app called "ringtone maker" its free and allowed me to pick from my music and set it as an alarm.

Did not think I needed to do this, since everything worked prior to Wednesday...sad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Joan.Burgess-

I am glad to hear that you have found a work around to fix this.  Generally, all you have to do is go to the Music app on your phone, find the song hit Menu and assign it as the Alarm Clock tone.  You should also be able to choose it directly from the Alarm Clock unless it was moved.  I am glad it worked out. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes