S.O.S.
crspyguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

just received an amazing email they want to sell me a motorola phone for $149 loaded with a lollipop question why would you not put lollipop on my $650 droid turbo.apparently Verizon and motorola have fixed the bugs in the lollipop system or they wouldn't be releasing it in and out of the box phone please do not load my email with links to find out when my phone is going to get lollipop until someone explain to me what the word imminent means in conclusion you should probably take care of your flagships or at least not send emails to people with your high-end phones is still don't have what they thought they were getting a Corvette with a Pinto engine I know this won't do any good but at least I feel a little bit better getting it off my chest thanks for the opportunity

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: S.O.S.
Not applicable

A) You now this email is legit and not a scam?

B) which phone are they selling?

C) You knew the Turbo had kitkat when you got it

D) Nothing wrong with Kitkat

E) The turbo will get lollipop just chill.

0 Likes
Re: S.O.S.
crspyguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

the email came straight from motorola it is the new motorola e that was announced on the 25th of February during the promo for the Droid turbo it was supposed to have the latest operating system from Google hence lollipopas for the part about chilling out Verizon and motorola already have my money so what else can I do you have a nice day

0 Likes