SO annoyed with this!
Nahomi21

I bought my phone back in September 2012. Originally we were aiming for the iPhone but were totally ****  by the people at RadioShack. We ended up keeping our phones because we liked them a lot, but now I'm having problems everyday with mine. It shuts off by itself, constantly freezes, won't let me make calls OR answer, doesn't send messages, the camera won't work, it over heats, & I take it off the charger and a minute later it's at 95% battery!! If i get a replacement phone, will i get the Droid RAZR again or a different phone?

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: SO annoyed with this!
Not applicable

Well this normally will be the same phone you purchased. If you bought a Razr then you will more than likely get a refurb Razr.

Sometimes if they don't have a Razr the phone can be replaced with a comparable phone.

You also have had the replacement insurance on the phone to get the exchange replacement.

No insurance after the first year of manufactures warranty then you pay for the new phone.

We own the Droid Razr from Motorola and it's a great phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Since you bought the phone in September, you should be within the warranty period.  If they agree the phone is defective, they would send you a refurbished Motorola Droid Razr Maxx.  I suppose you have done multiple factory resets by now?  If not, try that first.  My Maxx is perfect after 14 months.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

MODERATOR COMMENT: Response below is from VZW Customer Service/

Good afternoon Nahomi21!

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing so many different problems with your Droid Razr device. I have one myself and I would be very frustrated if I had half the issues outlined in your post. I recommend a fresh start by doing a factory resethttp://vz.to/z30zKf as recommended by jimfitzgerald (thank you!), as this process will bring your phone to it's original settings and will resolve any system issues and corrupted files. I also recommend reinstalling your third party applications one at a time and test at least a few hours before you install another application to ensure that no corrupted/conflicting applications are causing all these issues. I am glad to also confirm that your phone includes a one year manufacturers' warranty and we can replace it with a Certified Like New Replacement of same model http://is.gd/CertLNR if needed.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes