Sim Card Slot.! Droid Maxx or Droid Ultra..
B33
Legend

I'm looking at this phone as a Second alternative)  I've been looking at the Moto X really hard but i wouldn't mind this phone as an alternative to go with but I have a Question to ask and that is the Sim Card Slot it's also were the Volume Toggle is and that kind of concerns me a bit of Wearing out it, From what I can see and I'm limited on that!  the Sim holder look's to place the Sim Card a ways in the phone not right at the edge but I'm still wonder if moving the Volume Toggle will cause looseness or Play in the Card..

I'm asking Forum Members and Verizon Employees that own this phone and have had some time carrying it)  Have you seen any issues at all if you have please post as this will make a Decision for me in purchasing the phone.. Thanks for your Time.. b33

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sim Card Slot.!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help, B33. I actually use the Maxx and this has not caused a problem for me. I would go for it. I love my phone. Have a great weekend.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

B33
Legend

Hey ChaunceyM.. if i have any more Question do ya thing it would be Ok to send ya a Direct Message.. instead of using the open forum I don't follow twitter but I have talked to Reps before using DM.. thanks Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Absolutely B33, we're always here to help! Our Support Page is also a great tool to access a ton of handy info http://vz.to/1hYsYIP

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes