Sim/Network issues
Johnson843

My phone will randomly show either no sim card or no network. I've already went to store and got a new sim card and it worked for a few days without issue. But now it's doing it again. Is there something I can do on my own or do I need to go back to store? Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Sim/Network issues
preyingmantis

Old school troubleshooting tactics would make me think, is there an ongoing, intermittent connection problem between the SIM card and the phone?? In other words, maybe the card is a little loose in the slot?? Might help to check the contact pins in the socket?? This is probably a very rare thing, a shot in the dark but you never know.

0 Likes
Re: Sim/Network issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Preyingmantis, Has a good suggestion for you, Johnson843 . I would try removing the Sim http://vz.to/1QHTWY9 and cleaning the contacts around it to make sure there is not any lint or anything blocking the port. That should help.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes