Sim card?
butter12fly

I have a droid maxx on contract and I'm thinking of switching to the new prepaid service. Will I need a new sim card for this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sim card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello butter12fly, I know the importnace of understanding your options when it comes to making changes to your phone and account. While our Pre Paid service now works with 4G LTE devices, you would need to obtain a new SIM card. No worries, though, we'll make sure that you have everything you need when starting your Pre paid service. You can also contact the PrePaid Activation team at 877-777-5759 and customer service at 888-294-6804. Let us know if need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't switch the Verizon prepaid plans until you have completed your two year contract.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
butter12fly

I have completed my two year contract. I should have said that earlier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello butter12fly, I know the importnace of understanding your options when it comes to making changes to your phone and account. While our Pre Paid service now works with 4G LTE devices, you would need to obtain a new SIM card. No worries, though, we'll make sure that you have everything you need when starting your Pre paid service. You can also contact the PrePaid Activation team at 877-777-5759 and customer service at 888-294-6804. Let us know if need anything further.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes