Slow phone now something I don't want.
IowaDad

Hello!

So I complained to my nephew about the slowness of my Droid Razr Maxx and he said he can fix it.  So I gave it to him and what I got back was something completely different.  I took it into a VW store and the associate explained to me that my phone was now rooted and running a modified ROM.  That's pretty much all he told me and then handed me the phone back and smiled.

From doing research, and talking with my nephew, I now have cyangenmod with safestrap.  How do I go about getting my phone back to it's original factory state?

Thanks SO much in advance!

I

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Slow phone now something I don't want.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You will need to get your answers elsewhere. The here on this site prevents such discussions on the forum here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Slow phone now something I don't want.
B33
Legend

As suggested talking about phones being altered can't be mentioned on here,

But you could try I guess running a Full Factory Reset,  if you check the box for internal Storage it will remove any internal files, The SD can be cleared as well.. all of this might possibly help remove the issue you have to just have to try the suggestion and see..

0 Likes