Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Someone sent me a picture via text. How do I move that picture into my gallery?
hellome503

I have a Droid Razr M and don't know how to download a picture into my phone photo gallery or onto my PC that someone texted to me from their phone.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Someone sent me a picture by text from their phone. How do I move that picture into my picture gallery?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you tap the photo to view it full screen, then long press it, you should get options to save it to different places on your phone, or send it to someone else, or yourself, via text or email.  By emailing it to yourself, you can then save it to your computer.

View solution in original post

Re: Someone sent me a picture by text from their phone. How do I move that picture into my picture gallery?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you tap the photo to view it full screen, then long press it, you should get options to save it to different places on your phone, or send it to someone else, or yourself, via text or email.  By emailing it to yourself, you can then save it to your computer.

hellome503

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
hellome503

Thanks! That did it.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Awesome, glad I could help!

0 Likes