Something went wrong...Please wait a moment and try again
Holly141414

**Copied and pasted the below message from Samsung Galaxy SIII, but inserted my phone. The feedback received helped those with the problem on that site.  I need to do the same on my phone but need more specific directions.

I have a Motorola Razr HD and I keep getting a pop up that says "Something went wrong" in the title then reads, "Please wait a moment and try again.  If the problem persists, try logging in."  If I click on the Retry on the pop up it says logging in. Please wait  then it goes back to the pop up.  The only way to get rid of the pop up is to swipe the "back" selection at the bottom of my phone.  How can I get rid of this?  It has doing this for about 3 weeks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Something went wrong...Please wait a moment and try again
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that device acting right Holly141414! Did anything change on the device since this began such as new apps, settings or updates? Have you tried powering the device completely down?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just started having this same problem today. I already tried turning my phone off/on and after a few mins. it was back.

I was reading on a different phone, it had to do with the cloud.

hewitstat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me too!  Help!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is really strange, but we are anxious to get rid of this message. Does it pop up after any certain functions? While using a certain app? Do you notice a pattern?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hewitstat
Enthusiast - Level 2

No.  I thought it was email but its not.  It's getting really old though.  I am wondering if it's cloud because.if I force stop Cloud it goes away for a couple of hours.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hewitstat,

Lets stop that pop up! It definitely sounds like it could have to do with the Cloud. To test, please run your phone in Safe Mode http://vz.to/1gnn2rF and see if you still get that error.

SarahO_VZW

hewitstat
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far it hasn't popped up.  Only problem is that it could take hours for it to pop up again. Meanwhile I can't access certain apps in safe mode.

0 Likes
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried mine in Safe Mode and the pop up box disappeared for a few hours

but then was back. This has been going on for over a week and it's driving

me nuts!

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Dustine_H,

Let's get to the bottom of this! Does the message pop when accessing a certain app? Try removing the sim card for a minute or two. Insert and retest. Keep us posted.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes