Re: Something went wrong...Please wait a moment and try again
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, it worked for an hour and it has now popped back up 3 times in the

last few mins.

<< Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

hewitstat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dustine_H  Thanks for the details. Try and go into settings and then disable the cloud instead of force closing. Then restart the phone and retest.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
hewitstat
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can't disable the cloud.  Way to go Verizon wireless.  It started popping up like mad and I needed to make a call to the police (non emergency but still) and the pop up kicked me out of dialing. Done dealing with this.

0 Likes
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot disable the cloud from settings. The only option is to remove

accounts.

Thanks

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lttltrac

This is happening to me too!  Only does it when I am logged onto to Wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here for you, lttltrac. Please provide a bit more insight into your specific difficulty. What model phone do you have? Does the error pop up when you're accessing the Verizon Cloud application or does it pop up randomly? 

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Re: Something went wrong...Please wait a moment and try again
tmrMAA

I'm having the same problem  for the past week and it drives me NUTS! I can't associate the error to any specific app. I have Samsung Galaxy S4 ... ANY HELP?!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmrMAA I want to see this fixed for you! Can you please describe everything that pops up with the error? Did anything new update on your phone, before this started happening?

0 Likes
tmrMAA

I have no clue what triggered the message to pop up. But the message just keep popping up and it says " Something went wrong" in the title then reads, "Please wait a moment and try again.  If the problem persists, try logging in." . The only way that I can get rid of temporarily is to press the back button. I can't think of any new updates on my phone but many apps are getting updated without me keeping track of them.

0 Likes