My Droid Razr Maxx HD is stuck in the boot loop. I have factory reset it using the recovery method and cleared the cache but it still won't get out of the boot loop. Is there anything I can do? I have been very gentle to the phone. Never been abused so there is nothing physically wrong with it.
I'm sorry this is happening with your Maxx HD SusanConger! When did it get stuck in boot loop? Do you know if you were using certain application or function? Are these the steps you used to do Factory Reset?
• Ensure the device is powered off.
• To power off, press and hold the power button.
• Select Power off.
• Select OK.
Allow several seconds for the device to power off.
• Press and hold volume up then press and release the power button.
• From the Boot Mode Selection Menu screen, select Recovery.
Utilize the volume down to scroll through the options and volume up to select.
Volume must be pressed within 5 seconds or the device will automatically boot to the home screen.
• From the Droid triage screen:
• Press and hold volume down.
• Press and release volume up.
• Release volume down.
• Select wipe data/factory reset.
Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the power button to select.
• Select Yes -- delete all user data.
Allow several seconds for the factory data reset process to complete.
• Select reboot system now.
Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
How long have you had the phone?
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport