Stuck on red eye. I have did soft reset, cleared internal cache ,did hard reset wiped it back to factory, and hit reboot start went right back to the red eye still stuck . HELP?
gordonmisty

Stuck on red eye. I have did soft reset, cleared internal cache ,did hard reset wiped it back to factory, and hit reboot start went right back to the red eye still stuck . HELP?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Stuck on red eye. I have did soft reset, cleared internal cache ,did hard reset wiped it back to factory, and hit reboot start went right back to the red eye still stuck . HELP?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gordonmisty,

Oh wow! I'd be very alarmed with seeing this red eye. Thank you for completing all of those steps.  Is there any physical or water damage to the device? Are you aware if you're still under the 1 year manufacturer's warranty?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Stuck on red eye. I have did soft reset, cleared internal cache ,did hard reset wiped it back to factory, and hit reboot start went right back to the red eye still stuck . HELP?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gordonmisty,

Oh wow! I'd be very alarmed with seeing this red eye. Thank you for completing all of those steps.  Is there any physical or water damage to the device? Are you aware if you're still under the 1 year manufacturer's warranty?

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes