Text messaging ... can't receive from two people
GABuckeye33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ported my number over from another carrier about a month ago, and now I can't receive texts from at least two sources. One is a good friend. The other is the Google two-step verification process. I can call the friend, and the friend can receive my texts, but I do not receive the friend's texts. I took the phone to a Verizon store, and they checked on some things, but I was not satisfied with the service they provided. They said the friend text issue was on the friend's end, while the Google text issue was one in which I had to be logging in from a computer (??? ... then how was I supposed to log my phone into Android?) ... after I left the store, I went home, hopped on my computer and had Google send me a test text through the two-step process, and I did not receive that text, as well. This whole situation is making me quite angry. Anyone have any solutions?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text messaging ... can't receive from two people
GABuckeye33
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's fixed following a call to Verizon tech support. It was a number routing issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Text messaging ... can't receive from two people
GABuckeye33
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's fixed following a call to Verizon tech support. It was a number routing issue.

0 Likes