The Marshmellow update has made my Turbo 2 glitchy
MuteBob

It worked beautifully before the update and now the sounds seems to be temperamental. Since then the Messanger+ app doesn't always notify me of a text or if a text has been delivered. Some days my alarm works (I use the app Alarm Clock plus) and some days it doesn't. I do have a few other issues (like with FB and Firefox) but that may just be app related.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: The Marshmellow update has made my Turbo 2 glitchy
BBBMoto
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did the marshmallow 6.0 update to my Droid Turbo 2 a few weeks ago and phone instantly started randomly rebooting. Like 4 times per hour. Super frustrating. I tried everything possible as a very tech savvy person. Weird that a software update would disable a phone like that, but it most certainty did. **I also found out that you must post here as a 'QUESTION' otherwise Verizon support does not look at these posts. I hope you get it ironed out MuteBob.

Just received a replacement phone from Verizon. If you don't hear back in a week or two, all is good. I noticed this time it had 6.0 already loaded. My son just got 6.1 pushed to his Droid Maxx 2 yesterday with no apparent issues... yet.

0 Likes
mschiff
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue after marshmallow.  May I ask if Verizon sent you another Turbo 2 or a different model?  This is my 2nd Turbo2 in 3 weeks because of the problem.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you setup the replacements with a clean install and NOT restore your settings from the previous phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes