The SIM card in my DROID RAZR MAXX HD is damaged. Will I lose all of my Verizon settings if I reformat it?
Snooter

I cannot install new apps or upgrade some installed apps.  Please help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The SIM card in my DROID RAZR MAXX HD is damaged. Will I lose all of my Verizon settings if I reformat it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snooter, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your SIM card. Are you having problems with your SIM card that provides you service? Or are you having problems with your SD memory card? This is where you store some pictures.

If you reformat your SD memory card you will lose everything that is on the card.

If it is your SIM card that provides you service you can replace it and it will not lose anything.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The SIM card in my DROID RAZR MAXX HD is damaged. Will I lose all of my Verizon settings if I reformat it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snooter, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your SIM card. Are you having problems with your SIM card that provides you service? Or are you having problems with your SD memory card? This is where you store some pictures.

If you reformat your SD memory card you will lose everything that is on the card.

If it is your SIM card that provides you service you can replace it and it will not lose anything.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes