The microphone on my Droid RAZR MAXX has stopped working (not the result of a drop or any damage). I found the response I received from the Verizon store here in Manhattan, KS to be unacceptable. They were unable to repair the microphone or replace the
chanr

The microphone on my Droid RAZR MAXX has stopped working (not the result of a drop or any damage).  I found the response I received from the Verizon store here in Manhattan, KS to be unacceptable.  They were unable to repair the microphone or replace the phone on the spot.  Instead they tried to sell me a new bluetooth headset until a new phone is shipped to my office.  I was told that they do not have a repplacement in stock.  I have only had the phone for 2 months.  It seems unlikely that they have none in stock.  Has anyone experienced similar problems with their RAZR MAXX?  Is there anyhting I can try to repair the phone?  Unfortunately my company chooses to do business with Verizon.  If this is the type of business support they provide, my personal dollars will be spent with another carrier.

Labels (2)
0 Likes