Tomorrow For Droid Turbo Owner is your Day..
B33
Legend

It says on Droid Life Tomorrow is the Day that Turbo Gets it's 5.1 but I will Caution this as in the Past when Updates are sent out it's Done in Phases

So if it Does Release out.!   Some may Get it and for some it may be a Few Weeks.. You'll just have see how it Goes and make sure to check the update in your Settings..

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/06/30/verizon-droid-turbo-lollipop-update-goes-live-tomorrow/

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Tomorrow For Droid Turbo Owner is your Day..
D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

I never keep my hopes up with updates lol. As much complaining as I've done on here, they probably put me at the end of the list. At this point... if they stopped the updates from rolling out, said there was a bug, and cancelled Lollipop altogether I wouldn't be surprised. Then if they personally drove to my house and kicked me in the butt. Still wouldn't be surprised lmao

Tidbits
Legend

It will not go live tomorrow. MDN just got it 2 days ago. What's the point of doing the MDN for 2 days.

Tidbits
Legend

MFN sorry.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

The soak on my Droid Razr Maxx XT912m lasted 3 days.  Released live and public 4th day.

D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

I'll go ahead and make a guess, same as the click baiters....

Jun 30 : soak test

July 1st : soak test cancelled

July 3rd : sent back to Motorola for bug fixes

July 4th : source code on dev machines and all backups burnt by firework mishap

July 10th : Lollipop coding for Turbo starts over

Aug 8th : Lollipop plans scrapped for M and wait starts.

Dec 1st : Major M bug found. Turbo plans scrapped until patched.

Jan 27 2016 : Soak test rumored.

Jun 28 2016 : Motorola announces delays as if no one noticed.

Oct 38th 2048 : update released in alternative universe, which immediately reverts to the stone age.

Nov 11 2049 : ibtimes reports about it.

Snn5
Legend

I doubt your sarcasm will hold true to facts.

D1fz
Contributor - Level 1

Ok I'll give u the alternative universe part.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Snn5 wrote:

The soak on my Droid Razr Maxx XT912m lasted 3 days.  Released live and public 4th day.

Interesting.  I don't have a razor, but the other MFN's I did they at least lasted 2-3 weeks unless it was a minor fix update.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yeah, I was surprised.  the one time I got in on a MFN soak, and it hardly got evaluated before it was approved.  To be fair, I never had one issue out of the JB versions, so it might have been a winner right from the start.

0 Likes