Try to back up pictures on verizon cloud but the app gives me error code 1000 please close app and try again...please help I want to set my phone to factory but some of pics didnt save to my sd card
Stevie5504

I have been trying to back up my pictures on Verizon Cloud app but everytime I try to log in I get "error code 10000, close app and try again...I have been avoiding the new update because of all the problems I keep hearing and my phone is already freaking out...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Try to back up pictures on verizon cloud but the app gives me error code 1000 please close app and try again...please help I want to set my phone to factory but some of pics didnt save to my sd card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out, Stevie5504. Do you show the pictures as being backed up? I would suggest resetting the app by heading into Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > ALL > Verizon Cloud > Clear Cache and Data.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Try to back up pictures on verizon cloud but the app gives me error code 1000 please close app and try again...please help I want to set my phone to factory but some of pics didnt save to my sd card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out, Stevie5504. Do you show the pictures as being backed up? I would suggest resetting the app by heading into Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > ALL > Verizon Cloud > Clear Cache and Data.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes