Turbo calls
Polardog650

I need help as to why my phone is dropping calls and not receiving calls

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo calls
Snn5
Legend

Signal strength would be my first guess.

0 Likes
Polardog650

I'm on my 4th Turbo and has been same issue whether I'm in country or Syracuse

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

turn off advanced calling. remove feature online.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Polardog650,

This is concerning that you are having dropped calls. Having a reliable phone is so important. We definitely want to get this resolved as quickly as possible. How long has this problem been happening? How many bars of service do you normally have? Is this only happening at home? Also, do you have the most up to date software on the phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Polardog650

This has been happening since December. I'm on my 4th Turbo. Been to store at least a dozen times. We've tried new sim cards and taken the advanced calling off. To no avail. I usually have at least 3 bars. It doesn't matter if I'm in the middle of nowhere or the City of Syracuse. The store has been great but they can't figure it out. Today they were thinking it might be a bad line. I'm at the end of my rope.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

yes remove the feature for ac1.0 online on your my vzw

0 Likes
Polardog650

The store has done all of that.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Polardog650,

Hmm, this is definitely quite interesting and certainly not common. We appreciate all that you have done so far and want to help figure this out once and for all. It's definitely quite odd that you would be having the same issue with each replacement. Are you aware of other VZW users in the area with similar concerns? What model of device did you have previously? Have you since reactivated that device and noticed the same issues present? Let's see if we can isolate the issue.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes