Turbo doesn't ring
Jenden873

My droid turbo doesn't ring at all. Now it has started no sound notification for texts. I thought I was going crazy or just not advanced enough to figure it out but apparently this is a problem for turbo's & that there is no fix available. What's the point of having a phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo doesn't ring
Jenden873

Oh yeah, and the phone won't hold a charge anymore!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missing calls and texts because of a non working ringer would have me just as concerened too, Jenden873.

That  definitely should not be happening. Let's start off with a few basics. Have you tried holding down the power button for about 15 seconds to simulate a battery pull?

This can help stop random issues that can occur.

Do you recall any recent app updates or downloads prior to this issues starting?

NicandroNN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
anthropoidwarrior
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have this problem, ringer volume decreases on its own..have to manually reset every other day..??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your volume decrease on your device is not fun. I have this device as well. How are you manually setting the ringer, [Personal information removed as required by the ? Are you using the Settings – Sound and notification icon? Or are your using the volume button on the side of your device? Do you have any Interruptions setup under Settings – Sound and notifications?

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krdrm

I'm having the same problem. Checked all settings, they are OK. If I power off and back on, phone works normally for a while (maybe a few hours, maybe a day), but it soon reverts to not ringing or vibrating when I receive a call, and the call just goes to voicemail. I tested it this morning several times, and power off/on seems to be the only way to get it ringing again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

krdrm,

Oh no! Help has arrived. Let’s get this phone to make some noise. When did this problem start to happen? Have you recently downloaded any new apps to your phone? If you can re-check the settings for me, I would appreciate it. Please go to settings – Sound and notification – then select ring volume. Is that bar highlighted green?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krdrm

Hi, I don't know exactly when the problem started,  it has been happening for a while and seems to be getting more frequent lately. Ring volume under Sound and Notification is green and all the way to the max, and Also vibrate for calls is on. Whenever I realize I've gotten a call and the phone hasn't rung (or vibrated), I check the ring volume setting, but it always looks fine.

So yesterday after missing 2 calls, I powered the phone off and back on, and so far it is still ringing as it should. I'm trying to test it every hour or so to see how long it remains working correctly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am certain we can get your phone turbo charged again . At the top of your screen can you describe the icons you are seeing? In the far left corner are you seing a moon or building type icon?

BryanS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krdrm

Hi, no moon or building. I have Llama installed, so I see the Llama icon.

0 Likes