Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Turn off the "lock" screen?
sullivanevan
Novice

I went into settings and set the lock screen to NONE, however I still get the Turbo "lock".  I am playing with lock screen, I'd like to remove that Turbo lock, since I now have 2 lock screens

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Turn off the "lock" screen?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

That's the Active Display. Try turning it off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Do you mean the Active Display?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Novice

This one

droid-turbo-features-580-90.jpg

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

That's the Active Display. Try turning it off.

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Novice

Thanks kind stranger!

Now any chance you can push out Lollipop?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

As I'm only a customer, I have no pull whatsoever to get OS updates released.

Personally I like having two lock screens and have even employed a third party app to provide two lock screens. One like the Active Display to prevent accidental touches and the security screen for the pass code input, gives me the look I prefer.

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Novice

LOL!  I was only joking.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're glad you asked! To sign up for the latest updates click here http://bit.ly/dDumph

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Novice

Does that let you know ahead of time?  No point in signing up if it lets you know the same time your phone says there is an update Smiley Happy

0 Likes