Up a Creek & the Paddle is no help!
Mala_RN

My Droid RAZR MAXX is frozen with the Google Microphone stuck on the bottom half of the screen.  Verizon in-store was unable to help so they are over-nighting (over-weekending) a new phone however I need my resources that have been downloaded as well as my texts that have been kept for reference for work (I'm medical and have it password protected).  This is inconvenient as I am on-call and my drug/Rx/References are all locked up tight!

Is there ANY way to access this information or data via my computer since there is NO way to access it via the device itself?  The last time I backed up my information to the Cloud was a few months ago and I have more photos and such on my device that I need to access as well.  HELP!

Thank you to anyone who can back-door this miracle!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Up a Creek & the Paddle is no help!
Snn5
Legend

Did you reboot the phone?  Still frozen after that? 

0 Likes
Re: Up a Creek & the Paddle is no help!
Mala_RN

I've re-booted, re-booted in "Safe Mode", even the nice gal in the Verizon Store did the exact same things I did...and no one in the store has seen the Google microphone and superimposed words on each other frozen on the screen.  I even held out a one hundred dollar bill and offered it to the first person there that could figure it out...all to no avail.   Needless to say, I still have it in my wallet!  They gave up and are sending me a new phone, but it still doesn't help with all of my medical resources that are stuck on my phone.  Thank you for your reply...I appreciate the help anyway.

0 Likes