Update droid turbo
slh2040

My phone tells me Install Deferred when I'm checking to see if my phone needs an update. Latest update was Oct 10, 2015. The last update was interrupted and I wonder if that is the issue. If it is, how do I get the latest update?

thanks a bunch!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Update droid turbo
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the DROID Turbo 2 or the original Droid Turbo?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
slh2040

Original

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 10/07/2015 update is the latest version of the OS. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/droid-turbo-update/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
slh2040

Even though it says SYSTEM UPDATE AVAILABLE?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Apparently.

If you had the Droid Turbo 2, then I would have said there was an update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

slh2040,

We want you to have the most recent software that's available for your Turbo. Can you tell us the version that's currently installed in your phone http://vz.to/1lDkRs4 ? Also, please share what happens when the update is interrupted. Any error messages?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
slh2040

5.1 is what I'm running

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your device to work flawlessly. What happens when you try to update the software? Do you receive any errors?
RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
slh2040

It just says that my phone is up to date. But I have that message I posted in my original comment

0 Likes