Update for Droid Maxx, Ultra, and Mini is Out
B33
Legend

New update 23.1.12  for the Droid Maxx and Family of phones is out. as stated from Droid Life..

This Update address the new calling features = voLTE And a few other new features to see more info on this Update head over D.L. Via the Link provided Below

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/17/ota-update-live-for-droid-maxx-ultra-and-mini-brings-preparatio...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Update for Droid Maxx, Ultra, and Mini is Out
B33
Legend

I Checked the update Via the update checker it's not available yet on my Droid Maxx,  if there's any members on the Forum that owns a Droid Maxx and is seeing this update.. pass it on to the thread..  Thanks b33

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you go to the link you can see the Droid Maxx and Droid Mini are officially listed as VoLTE phones. So that makes 6 devices.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice...

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Still not seeing the Update yet:  But did see something that interested me as I was Looking at what the update covers  On the Droid Maxx & Ultra and the Mini

The Droid Maxx and the Ultra:

It list in the 4th spot:

Improving the overall experience in LRA Markets

For the Droid Mini:

It shows the same options:  But does not list the 4th option so I don't for sure if this option was just out of the List of Options or if for some reason the option would not work on the Droid Mini as it would the Maxx and Ultra..

I guess as time goes on we'll learn the why or why not it was not included. for the Droid Mini Hopefully. b

0 Likes
Not applicable

What's an LRA market?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Some towns in Kansas already have XLTE but were not seeing it yet were I live,  guess were not productive enough to get it it's a bit amazing you go to the Town of McPherson which is smaller than we are and they have it and some Towns out west have it,  I guess we'll get it some day

In the Land of OZ the weather is sunny and clear b

0 Likes