Re: (Updated!)No CDMA (3G) only option on ICS?
AZSALUKI
Legend

can you confirm that it works properly on the maxx? i always thought it only ran on the tbolt?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The LTE OnOff application also works on the Galaxy Nexus. If the same keypad code to the phone information works on the DROID Razr that works for the HTC phones then the LTE OnOff application should work too. The LTE OnOff app is basically a shortcut to the phone information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well AZ i Haven't got I.C.S yet to Test this Feature and this is what i was Told by a Rep. at Motorola when they done there thing Last Friday it was to Test a Few Units like 50 thousand or So to see if any Negative Feedback came on it. Yesterday or Wed. they Sent out to 100 Thousand Customers to Again see if there is some Negative Feedback on the OS. So that's why there are some that have it But there Many that Don't have it.

And until the Sign is Lifted on there Website saying it's Coming Soon. There Will be thousand's of Customers that won't get it. That is unless they go to Websites and Download it That Way and He said Doing it That way isn't always the Smartest Choice as the Soft Wear to Download can have Issues that they can't Fix.. He also went on to say he is a Droid Maxx owner an he does not have I.C.S Either..So all i can hope is that they Open it up to Ever one Soon! b33

rliebeck
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found a link for a app that is for the thunderbolt but works on both the razr and maxx. Here is the link

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dirc.lteonfoff

0 Likes