Using Droid Turbo with Microsoft Outlook. Troubleshooting help needed.
2Connie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Added Microsoft Outlook to my Turbo, using directions (below).

1. Settings
  2. Accounts
  3. Add Account
  4. Account type: Exchange
  5.    *Entered email address (for domain/username)    

*entered password

*selected manual setup

*used s.outlook.com as servername

*Chose SSL /TLS (Also tried SSL/TLS accept all certificates

*Port says 443

Looks like the Outlook account is on the phone, but it will not sync.  Emails and calendar are empty.  Advice??

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
Re: Using Droid Turbo with Microsoft Outlook.  Troubleshooting help needed.
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Go back to the accounts menu in the device settings and make sure sync is checked for that account.

Re: Using Droid Turbo with Microsoft Outlook. Troubleshooting help needed.
2Connie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sync is enabled. It says that it synced today, but I still am not getting/receiving any of my Outlook messages.  Help?!?

0 Likes
RogerEst

I'm having the same issue.  I have been using the Outlook App for over a year with no problem, then Tuesday it quit retaining my emails. I'll receive emails as they come in, but they disappear from my Inbox within an hour or less.  Sync is enabled. My sent emails are still in the Sent folder. Nothing is in the trash. And the Old Emails folder has stuff from five years ago but nothing more recent.  I've tried setting up a new account, and I've also uninstalled and reinstall the App.

I also tried setting the same IMAP account on the gmail App and was unable to get it to sync.

0 Likes
0mattellis0
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm experiencing this as well recently. It only started happening in the last few weeks. I've noticed that when I see if the calendar is selected in the account calendars, it is not. I select it, go back, still nothing, then go in to check again and it's unselected. I've hunted for a resolve to this but can't find one anywhere yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

0mattellis0,

Sorry to hear about trouble with the calendar. Have you tried removing and re-adding the account? Are there any updates available for your phone at this time?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes