VZWNM text msgs
Jakeman53

I have tried the various suggestions and still keep receiving the VZWNMN text from 625-0 on my newly purchased iPhone. Have I missed something?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: VZWNM text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and Happy Thurday Jakeman53,

The last thing we want is for you to be nconvenienced with unwanted messages. Rest assured as we are committed to getting this taken care of for you. Below, I have listed the steps to have these messages disabled.

1.  Login to your Verizon account.
2.  Click on “Account” at the top and then “Change Features” from the bottom right.
3.  Select the device you would like to remove the service from.
4.  Then scroll down until you find “Contact Management” and click “Remove.”

Once you have done the steps listed, please advise if the messages have or have not stopped, just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ayars007

Contact management? that is no where to be found

>>Name calling and attacking comments removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
brcmlc

I have  the same problem, and have tried the above recommendation. But there is no "Contact Management" choice.

Phone is a Droid Razr

0 Likes
Re: VZWNM text msgs
mrichman333

>> Duplicate post removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
jcamp72

hi....i too am having this issue...although, my phone is the droid razr, over a year old.  i too did not find the above recommendation helpful....is there just a simple way to block just this message for now? or did i miss that or not understand that part in all of the other messages somewhere.

thank you.

unhappy camper

0 Likes
mrichman333

This is what I found out. If you set up a email on the phone every time you get a email ithe phone incorrectly notifies you by sending this text. I deleted the email account from the phone and the txt stopped. I logged into my email account using chrome and booked marked it, now if I want to check my email I do it that way.  Try it and see what happens. 

0 Likes