Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo  on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Less problems for us.My S5 is fast with 2.5 GHz processor and this baby is a Snapdragon 805 @ 2.7 Ghz. It does sound good spec. wise. But I love what I have now and it's Android, you know the ones that have all the problems.

Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
B33
Legend

G.C. and  RC  I  looked at the New Turbo gonna get one when I can.  is in the Air this new is slick as Whistle my only thing I have a pick of is the back cover it is Aluminum just like the back of the one m8 and the Red as I seen scan scratch easily I seen a place already on the Display Model at our local store and the back is Aluminum..

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo  on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
Not applicable

The difference between the 805 and the 801 is that the 805 supports carrier aggregation. Which I know Verizon hasn't deployed and might not for a couple of years so it may not matter, but still.

In other words right now your phone can use either 700 MHz or AWS not both. The phones with 805s in them can use BOTH at the same time. When Verizon decides to deploy CA.

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I had a service tech tell me that their big move is to farm out their towers and older tech but build up LTE & keep the 700 MHz band for high signal penetration. The guy said dual use is not a big issue. I think AWS should have a major place at the table for all phones.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
B33
Legend
0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>> This thread is locked to further replies; see Here is the Droid Turbo in it's retail box $199/$599 <<

0 Likes