Verizon where's the Droid turbo 2 marshmallow update?
Medic7046
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK Verizon....People are getting irritated with the delay...All the tech websites and even yours states Marshmallow update is out for the droid turbo 2 (since 3/1), but no one is getting it. Where is it?

Labels (2)
Re: Verizon where's the Droid turbo 2 marshmallow update?
rbird2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck in getting a answer.

We have all been asking the same question for over a week now and keep getting conflicting information.

I do not know of anyone that has received Marshmallow. The Manual System Update (OTA) and the Verizon Software Upgrade Assistance tool (PC-USB) both do not work so it looks like it has not been released yet.

If it has been delayed, Verizon needs to tell us and update their web pages with the correct Marshmallow release date.

0 Likes
Medic7046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yea I know...But nowhere does it say it's been delayed again...Im starting to wish I had not swapped from the iphone..

0 Likes
mechanic1244
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am right now downloading the first update for getting ready for marshmallow.  I will let you know when I finish downloading first update and then hopefully 2nd update will go with no problems and then I will have marshmallow.

Nitro_Man
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update available on my phone. Had to check for it in WiFi mode. It is downloading now!

MH1
Enthusiast - Level 2

My T2 has installed 23.31.24.en.us and is working on a system update now.

jdwill04
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has begun!  My Turbo2 (which I just had checked earlier in the morning with no luck), just started downloading and installing the update!

MH1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Marshmallow Android 6.0           24.14.11.en.us

Medic7046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is now updating...

0 Likes
rbird2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like everyone is getting the update. My update was around noon.