Re: Verizon where's the Droid turbo 2 marshmallow update?
Halfcent1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here's what my phone did. It downloaded part 1 of 2 overnight and I found it had an update waiting for me this morning. So I ran it. Then it said it needed to download part 2, so I started it, and on WiFi it said it would take 20 minutes. Well, I didn't have that long, so I canceled the download thinking I was just do it at home tonight, which is right now. So now, the phone won't do it.I check for system update, and it says the software is up to date. Under last system update, it says "Software not updated to 24.14.11.en.US. Download canceled". So now I'm stuck at the part 1 of 2 step with no apparent way to get part 2.

masch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. It says it was going to reboot and never did so when I checked the last system update it says download failed.

Skippy214
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's exactly what mine says. Factory reset the phone as well. On turned back on it still said update failed.

Wavebuster

Same on my phone.

0 Likes
AlexS77
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon is looking like a bunch of idiots in my opinion. Release an update, pull an update, release an update, update fails?

Put your left foot in, take your left foot out, put your left foot in & shake it all about....

Cjw1208

My phone says it failed.  Several restarts and check for updates and nothing.  Please help.

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucked out, huge bug going on

0 Likes
Skippy214
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you know about a bug going around?

0 Likes
TomTrails
Enthusiast - Level 1

Glad to know a factory reset doesn't work so I don't have to try it myself. Verizon got me all psyched to try Marshmallow just to pull the rug out. Downloaded part 2 but won't install. Phone says it failed but also says it's up to date.

0 Likes
TomTrails
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just chatted with Verizon support and was told that the Marshmallow update for Droid Turbo 2 is "on hold".