Re: Verizon where's the Droid turbo 2 marshmallow update?
Karl-04
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for letting us know.  Thought it was just me with this problem with wife's phone.  But I did my phone last week and it updated without any "apparent" problems.  So I thought.

0 Likes
GeoJoe

Ditto here.  Can't get to the second download.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wonder if there was an issue. The Motorola guy who usually announces these updates called it a soak test. Maybe something went wrong or this is the pause while they evaluated the devices returns that got the update. I’m pleased to announce we have started soak testing with the Android…

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Medic7046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, it's been 2 weeks since my turbo 2 updated and I'm not pleased...My phone is slow, I keep getting the such and such app not responding. I have done a factory reset and tried reloading on certain apps, does not matter..All apps fully updated. Is anyone else seeing same problem?  My phone did not do this before the 6.0 update...And yes I got both updates.

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't experienced any of those issues you've mentioned, however I don't like the update that much. My expectations were higher then what I'm experiencing. I'm already ready for 7.0 aka Android N

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

above response,

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I heard 7.0 is early summer, May ish..I'm ready, I wonder if it can be DL now, anyone know?

0 Likes
Medic7046
Enthusiast - Level 2

Isn't that kinda unusual for android to make to update releases that close together? Especially full version updates. 

0 Likes
Richee
Enthusiast - Level 3

very unusual!! That's even what Android authority mentioned as well. Maybe since 6.0 wasn't all that they wanna redeem themselves