Very disappointed with Motorola Razr M AND VZW Run Around
crans

I got the Motorola Razr M last December.  I picked the Motorola M because it was a nice compact size without compromising screen size and Motorolas are very durable phone....or so I thought.  I have had nothing but problems with this model phone.  I am on my 6th replacement.   I have had software problems and hardware problems.  Two "certified" replacement phones have had hardware defects upon being sent out to me.  The rest have had numerous software problems.  Verizon has been good about sending out replacement phones since I was under my 1 year manufacturers warranty..until this week when I asked if i could get a different phone sent out since this models seems to have so many problems.  I got a major run around and no follow up by a "management supervisor" who told me she would work directly with me to resolve the situation...she even gave me her direct number but ended up not being her number when I tried to call back.  I am not pleased with the way VZW has decided to handle this as I have been a loyal customer for 11 years.  I do blame the reps...I know they are doing their jobs with the boundaries that are set for them.  I just want a phone to work for the remainder of my contract with VZW.  I even tried to contact Motorola and they said since I bought the phone through VZW I had to work with VZW for replacements.  SO VERY FRUSTRATING!

Labels (2)
0 Likes