Visual Voice Mail volume
Jetjockey

The volume level on my Visual Voice Mail on my Droid Maxx is extremely weak.  I have tried to increase the volume but can't seem to get it a hearable level.  Any suggestions.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out, Jetjockey. May I ask is this your volume when using the external speakers ( such as speaker phone ) or when the device is up to your ear? Is anything covering the ear piece?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jetjockey

I am just using the regular phone ear speaker.  I can try using the loud speaker.  I talked with one of the Tech Reps after I posted this and they recommended using blue tooth or the loud speaker.  That seems to give me better volume control.  I haven't tried external speakers.  I don't think I have thing cover the regular in phone speaker.  But folks tell me I have big ears 😉

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details Jetjockey. It sounds like using an external device will help with volume. I'm sorry our control is limited with the volume of this specific voicemail app.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Bonecollector

[removed]! This is just one in a long list of VZ scams perpetrated on their own customers. The volume is low because they want it to be low - they want you to pay them for the VM to text service. It's the same reason that when you go to your voice mail it takes 10 minutes, it feels like, to actually get to your messages; the more inconvenient it is to do it for free the more likely they think it will be that you will pay them, monthly, that's where they make their money, to transcribe your messages. I'm a stock holder in Verizon and I'm selling my stock because I don't want to own stock in a company that scams its own customers. My wife broke her phone and we bought  a new one and VZ charged us a $35 fee just because she got a new phone! It didn't cost them anything!  What the [removed] ? We were on on our monthly data plan. I got a text from VZ: Upgrade to 4gb for free, no more per month on your bill.  I texted back, OK because I like free.  [removed] I immediately got an email that said I owed them $40 for changing my plan and $5 more per month. That's not free it it! Again, scamming their own customers! I called and canceled the "free upgrade". VZ is a corporate scammer; scamming it's own long-term customers. These businesses lose in the long run, which is why I'm selling my stock now and getting out ASAP!

Content removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes